Discover our food tours on foot or by boat around the Bassin d’Arcachon !
We propose food tours in the most beautiful villages of the Cap Ferret peninsula and around the Bassin d’Arcachon.
Our food tours on foot
Half a day (mid morning or late afternoon), we accompany you on a walk of about 6 kilometers. We discover some tucked away addresses in these villages. We stop several times to taste good local products from the South West of France, sometimes in unusual places.
What is included in every food tour :
- The local guide, who will accompany you for the walk, will provide you the French and English commentary,
- The visit of the village (s) with the discovery of the best view points,
- Four tastings of specialities from the south west of France, accompanied by a drink for each tasting (generally a glass of wine or soft drinks),
- The presentation of tastings and testimonials from local producers,
- The list of good addresses to visit on the Cap Ferret peninsula,
- Good humour to boot !
Choose your village:
Our food tours by boat
During several hours, you will discover the most beautiful places of the Bassin d’Arcachon in an exceptional boat.
With a maximum capacity of 10 people, you will discover the magic of cruising and the Bassin like never before.
Each stop is punctuated by a tasting of regional products from the South West of France and a glass of Bordeaux wine (or soft). These products will be presented and commented upon.
What is included in the food tour :
- The local guide who will accompany you for the ride and will bring you the comments in French and English and the skipper,
- The discovery of the best points of view and the comments of the skipper,
- Four tastings * of specialties from the south west of France accompanied by a drink for each tasting (a glass of wine most often or soft),
- The presentation of tasting products,
- The list of good addresses to visit on the peninsula of Cap Ferret,
- A lot of good humor and smiles !
The maximum number of people is 10. Departure at the pier of Grand Piquey (on the peninsula of Cap Ferret).
* Example of tasting products
- The famous oysters of the Bassin d’Arcachon of course! You will be able to learn how to open them.
- some delicatessens specialities of the South West (Le gratton, grenier medocain, le jambon de Bayonne, …)
- Some cheeses from the New Aquitaine region,
- A famous sweetness typical of the peninsula of Cap Ferret.
Examples not valid for commitment; Tastings may vary depending on the supply.
A very comfortable boat…
You will be welcomed on a very comfortable boat: 2 sun loungers, one at the front and one at the rear, a central tasting area, a toilet, a deck shower.
Contact us !
Please note !
Any consumption of food or drinks not included in the food tour has to be paid for by the participants.